When you purchase a piece from Zamel's we want it to sparkle with brilliance and last forever, so we offer Jewellery cleaning as part of our service to you.
Maintaining a clean diamond can sometimes be difficult, as jewellery settings can obstruct cleaning efforts, and oils, grease, and other materials adhere well to a diamond's surface.
There are a number of things you can do to prevent build up of dirt and prevent jewellery becoming tarnished:
- Store jewellery carefully in its original packaging or a jewellery box.
- Clean jewellery using warm water, mild soap and a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Use a non abrasive silver cloth or soft lint free cloth to polish jewellery and remove tarnishing.
- Don't expose jewellery to harsh chemicals or perfumes as this could cause damage and discoloration.
- Don't wear jewellery when doing anything heavy duty and avoid unnecessary knocks and scratches.
- Have your Jewellery professionally cleaned at any Zamel's store.